Lendmarq was founded to respond to the growing demand for flexible real estate capital. Our loan programs provide credit solutions that allow Borrowers to unlock property values by executing their investment plan.
Our company is led by experienced real estate finance professionals with backgrounds in residential mortgages, commercial mortgages, structured finance, and special servicing. Our team has worked in the industry for over two decades and has the expertise needed to help grow your real estate investment business.
Job Description: Paid Internship
Location: Westport, CT Office (in House ONLY)
Lendmarq, a leading private real estate lender based in Miami, Florida, is seeking a highly motivated college student, rising junior or senior to join our team in Westport, Connecticut. As an Intern, you will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the real estate and capital markets, working closely with our management team and learning about underwriting, loan processing, and capital markets.
We are looking for candidates that are passionate about real estate and finance with a strong work ethic, and a willingness to learn. This internship will provide a unique opportunity for the right candidate to potentially grow and mature into an Analyst role with Lendmarq.
· Support the management team with data analysis and research projects
· Assist in the preparation of loan packages and presentations
· Assist in gathering loan data and documents to facilitate the closing of loans
· Work closely with the management team to learn about underwriting, loan processing, and capital markets
· Contribute to the day-to-day operations of the Company
· Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
· Currently enrolled in a business-related degree program, with a preferred focus on finance, economics, accounting, or real estate
· Strong analytical skills with proficiency in Microsoft Excel
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· A strong work ethic, attention to detail, and ability to multitask
· A self-starter with a positive and proactive attitude
· Available to work in the Westport, CT office for a minimum of 20 hours per week- Westport is served by Metro-North. A shuttle bus is available during business hours to and from the station.
Lendmarq is an entrepreneurial environment that values transparency and a passion for learning and improvement. If you are looking for an opportunity to gain real-world experience in the real estate and finance industry and potentially mature into an Analyst role, this internship is the perfect opportunity for you.
Lendmarq is an equal opportunity employer