Position Type : Part-time (9-12 hours per week, Monday - Friday) [FLEXIBLE]
Type Of Hire : Internship
Education Desired : High School Diploma, or GED
Are you curious, motivated, or interested in getting experience in health administration or public health service? Are you looking to round out your resume and get accustomed to health products, digital services, and experience with hospitals? Are you pondering what opportunities you may have in healthcare outside of practicing medicine?
At Surgishop, you’ll have the opportunity to take the first step in exposing yourself to a field of healthcare you may have never considered before, and gain experience and knowledge about how healthcare providers interact with manufactures, GPOs, and surgical equipment, while working alongside seasoned professionals in the industry.
We believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun. As an Intern with SurgiShop, you will have the opportunity to participate in team projects, learn how to work popularly used programs such as Definitive, and SalesForce, and work alongside team mentors. This is a PART TIME unpaid internship, which will consist of 9-12 hours per week between Monday and Friday, and has the prospect of full time employment,
General Breakdown of Position;
• Gathering data about IDNs, GPOs, and prospective clients
• Assist with gathering info and stats/metrics for communications to be shared internally and externally
• Meet and work with various members of the Sales Team
• Provide suggestions for improvements on existing processes/ services
• Assist SurgiShop to identify and share solutions for improved efficiencies
• A Highschool Diploma, GED, or Higher.
• Self-motivated and willingness to learn
• Basic skills in computer literacy (experience with google suite (drive, docs, sheets) is a bonus, but not a must)
• Proactive, enjoys a cross-functional role and thrives in a collaborative environment
What We Offer You
• Unique experience in a large market at a growing company
• Participation in projects that directly impact business value
• The possibility of future employment opportunities
• A work environment built on innovation, collaboration, flexibility and respect
Surgical, Administrative, Typist, Internship, flexible hours, local, learning experience