About the Company
Digi-Clicks is a Houston based Digital Agency founded in 2015 by Lina Mateus. Our motto “Experience begins with a click.” We are fully committed to the creation of innovative campaigns, focused on user experience, and increasing sales through strengthening brand recognition, and engagement of clients.
About the Internship
Digiclicks is looking for an Administrative Intern to join a small team of five and help support their business client portfolio. Reporting to the Founder/CEO, you will provide administrative support and will also work on developing/ creating relationships with prospective clients.
- Manage Digi-Clicks Drive for all clients and team members
- Ensure all files are named correctly and are organized
- Create folders for team members on an as needed basis
- Manage Social Media Leads
- Assist with creating / building prospective client relationships by sending messages on various social media platforms such as LinkedIn and Instagram
- Search for prospects that closely align to the client’s needs
- Create and manage a prospect list and checklist
- Monitor and submit weekly report with leads and prospects
- Stay afloat on social media trends to help improve current leads and generate new leads
- Customer oriented, you have excellent communication skills
- Dynamic, autonomous and proactive, and like working alone
- Able to plan, organize and deliver reliable results on time
- Can manage multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize as needed
- Computer savvy and superb grammatical skills
- Interest in the digital marketing space is a plus
- Detail-oriented, flexible, and innovative
- You have an infectious can-do attitude, eager to learn
- Comfortable asking questions, being candid, and providing feedback
Good to Know:
- Studying or experience in Business, Marketing, or Publicity preferred
- 4 month remote internship with opportunity to extend
- Part time ~20 hours per week, flexibility to work in the AM
- Start Date: as soon as you’re available
- Ability to receive a stipend at the completion of your internship and college credit
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish is a plus!
If this sounds like an amazing opportunity and you're serious about the role, then we would love to receive your resume along with with a brief description on your interest in the role. We're excited to chat with you!