We are a start-up company dedicated to advocating and fighting for human rights within the workforce. We focus on providing services to help those in the most difficult time of their lives. This is an excellent opportunity for recent college graduates, self-starters, career changers, people trying to reenter the workforce and need to build up their resume, and most importantly people looking to make a difference in this world.
As the company is still in its start-up phase, all positions are currently unpaid. Despite this, we represent a valuable experience that is increasingly difficult to get in the competitive market. This is a great opportunity to gain experience, exposure, free advertising during our productions, training in developing your business, networking opportunities, compensation as jobs come in, and referrals to paid gigs. We are looking to expand our team and increase the amount of content we produce. All positions are flexible and provide you the opportunity to work from home.
We welcome all applicants, regardless of experience level and academic background. We are looking for people who are passionate about making a difference. As for students and college graduates looking for internships, we would be happy to be your first official experience and willing to provide any/all credit needed!
If you are interested please email your resume/cover letter. To join the writing staff, please include a writing sample. For video production please include a portfolio or links to your previous work (this can include social media). If you have any other relevant skills (experience with the law, fundraising, social media marketing, writing/editing, videography, advocacy, leadership, etc.), please let us know!
Efforts may include but not limited to:
• Participating in efforts to raise awareness and advocate for democracy issues.
• Coordinating on various issue-based advocacy activities that include participation on coalition led campaigns, member outreach, and events.
• Participating in preparation for the legislative session which may include attending advocacy forums and legislative tracking meetings.
• Learning about and assisting in the development of online messaging/campaigns via blog, Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram posts. Participate in fundraising efforts.
• Assisting with event & workshop planning and coordination.
• Assisting with outreach and coordination regarding member recruitment.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Thank you for your support!