Account Manager Intern
Dates: ASAP and/or August 2020 - December 2020 (students who want academic credit will work with their department on specifics of tracking hours during the semester)
Oktane Media is looking for a student who is highly motivated, self-starting, and creative to help support our team in the management of our projects. You'll be spending your time assisting in ensuring that client needs and deadlines are met, quality standards are upheld, as well as doing research, interacting with clients, sitting in on client meetings, etc. You will be working for a variety of clients in a variety of industry sectors including consumer products, industrial, media and entertainment, and digital technologies. We are looking for a detail-oriented individual who enjoys taking the initiative. You will have the opportunity to improve your people/client interaction skills, while learning about brand guidelines, creative briefs, copywriting and storytelling!
Interns Will Learn:
• Utilize interpersonal skills to keep good relations with clients
• Ensure that brand standards are met with each of our clients
• How to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
• Writing creative briefs, understanding client needs, product research, etc.
• Writing copy for clients via social media, ads, articles, blog posts, etc.
Paid Internship Benefits:
• Opportunities to shadow and collaborate with the entire team
• Flexible scheduling around student schedules
• Networking opportunities with businesses both local and national!
• Mentoring from industry thought-leaders and proven audience engagement experts
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Proficiency in Keynote/Pages is a plus!
• Copywriting knowledge (ability to write to brand standards, specific audiences, etc.)
• Able to travel to and from St. Pete Warehouse Arts District (28th Street and 6th Avenue South)
• Passionate about project management, creative arts, brand development, and most importantly storytelling
• Currently studying or have interest in: Marketing, Advertising, Mass Communications, Copywriting
Job Type: Internship
Pay: $9.00 per hour
Account Manager, Marketing, Advertising, Agency, Copywriter