• Rancho Cucamonga, CA
• Full Time or Part Time
• Entry Level
L&R is the largest distributor and the 6th largest purchaser of cosmetics in the United States. We now distribute over 40,000 items (cosmetics, toys, school supplies, hosiery, hair accessories, OTC, HBA and more) through 3 regional warehouse locations in Arkansas, New Jersey and California.
The Order Picker is responsible for the completeness and correctness of all orders filled. The Order Picker must efficiently pick our customer orders for shipment, ensuring that the correct number and type of product is loaded and shipped.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Participates in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals
• Ensure execution of our customers’ fulfillment and distribution requirements, monitor and maintain proper safety and security controls, and support appropriate inventory integrity controls.
This position is frequently supervised by the Picking Lead and/or Order Processing Supervisor.
• High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
• Voice picking experience preferred but not required
• Time management
• Willingness to learn computerized scanning device
This position requires standing and light lifting (up to 25 pounds) for 80% of the day and stooping for 20% of the day.
Please apply online at ------------ - About Us - Careers - Scroll down for Rancho Cucamonga openings.
Call our office at ------------