Merit Logistics, LLC specializes in delivering supply chain management solutions to help retailers nationwide increase production, improve efficiency, and achieve higher profitability.
Pay range is $14.00 - 19.00 per hour, Incentive Program pay
Benefits Medical, Dental, Vision
This is not a forklift position
· Load/Unload and break down freight onto good wood pallets, at a pace that meets or exceeds productivity goals and standards
· Sort and organize freight by PO# and SKU#
· May be required to break down freight to Ti-Hi form
· May include operating various types of material handling equipment
· May include sorting, repacking and labeling, pallet repair, and other duties
· Maintain an organized and a clean work area.
· Maintain proper safety procedures and operations
· Previous warehouse experience preferred
· Any combination of education and experience that demonstrates the knowledge and ability to perform the work
· The ability to work in a physically demanding warehouse environment – continuously lifting and moving up to 55lbs
· The ability to meet fast-paced productivity goals and standards
· Must be available to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
· Must be available to work overtime, including weekends and holidays, without advanced notice
· Required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check
· Reliable transportation to and from work
· Timely and regular attendance
Please apply to our company site to be considered for a position.
Job Type: Full-time all IE areas, call for more info.