Ready to apply your help desk engineer skills somewhere you can be the “go to” escalation professional, work with a portfolio of business customers helping solve their IT challenges and be a part of a team like family?
Join a team with a small-company environment and big company infrastructure and procedures, where your voice can be heard (including voicing your pick for free lunch Fridays).
Your Opportunity: Senior Service Desk Engineer
As a Senior Service Desk Engineer, you will work to solve customer challenges that have been escalated to you from the Level 1 and 2 engineering team.
Senior Service Desk Engineer – Your Job Duties
You will provide a comprehensive range of troubleshooting and resolution for customers including server implementation and installs, email connectivity, setting up new systems for clients, Office 365 migrations, network design and implementations, and more.
• You will be the go-to engineer for customer tickets that are escalated beyond the Engineering team.
• You will work on 10-15 customer tickets per day, on average, using our internally developed help desk ticketing system.
• You will serve clients including legal, medical, financial services and non-profits – lots of variety!
• You will provide remote or on-site support including desktop, laptop, server and network problem resolution.
Senior Service Desk Engineer – Required Skills, Experience & Personality Fit
• Prior experience in a help desk engineer role or experience working help desk tickets using a ticket system (ie: Autotask, Connectwise).
• Prior experience with Active Directory set ups and trouble shooting.
• Prior experience with Windows servers, SharePoint server implementation.
• Excellent customer service skills – you enjoy solving customer challenges, are friendly and efficient.
• Valid Driver’s License (you may be required to visit customers on site).
A successful Senior Service Desk Technician is someone who successfully solves complex technical matters, thrives on variety and feels passionately about helping others and servant leadership.
Senior Service Desk Engineer – Desired, Not Required
• Prior experience working in a managed service environment / working for multiple customers in an IT consulting environment.
• Microsoft certifications including MCITP.
This role is located physically in-office daily.
Compensation hourly DOE, plus overtime opportunity. You will be paid additional on-call pay when on call. You will be provided comprehensive medical insurance and paid time off. You will have access to our in-office gym.