Senior Director Marketing
An Excellent Opportunity
We are looking for a creative Senior Director of Marketing who can help us successfully tell the Mountain Valley story to a broad range of internal and external audiences. The right candidate will successfully promote the Mountain Valley brand in-person, through publications, social media and with the media.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Implement effective communications to further the organization’s public relations and mission.
• Develop annual strategy and plans.
• Develop media relationships throughout all service areas.
• Create press release templates and distribute as needed.
• Oversee graphic design and branding initiatives that further our mission and communication efforts.
• Oversee social media outreach campaigns and initiatives.
• Maintain an excellent and credible web presence to enhance organization’s mission.
• Continually monitor media for news regarding Mountain Valley and other industry-related alerts.
• Collaborate with other departments on the creation of marketing and communications initiatives.
• Coordinate internal communications tools with effective messaging.
• Provide monthly reports of communications activities.
• Hold at least a bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, marketing, or writing
• Passionate about communications
• Excellent writer
• Creative and comfortable working with Adobe Creative Cloud
• Self-motivated and efficient with strong time-management skills
• Enjoys a fast-paced work environment
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills, including public presentations
• Comfortable working with a wide variety of people, from staff to patients
• 1-2 years of direct experience supervising staff
marketing, graphic design, social media