About Legacy Business Development:
Legacy Business Development, Inc. is a privately owned marketing and sales firm located in Houston, Tx. We are the liaison between Fortune 500 companies and their target consumer base. We believe in providing the highest quality experience with the utmost professionalism for our clients and their customers. Our main focuses include acquiring new customers, maintaining client and customer relationships, and expanding our client market.
About the Legacy Business Development team:
Beyond supporting our clients and customers, our mission is to create opportunities for leadership and personal development for all our employees. Our team members come from a variety of backgrounds who all have a strong desire to grow and succeed. For individuals who are craving career growth and opportunity starting from the ground up, with no glass ceiling. We pride ourselves on having a proven system to help individuals develop skills in sales, leadership, and management. Our company culture, mentorship, and commitment to excellence separate us from the rest.
About Legacy Business Development’s vision:
We are devoted to providing the highest level of professional results through honesty, integrity, and integration. Our team is comprised of hard-working, driven individuals who want to help find the best solution for small businesses starting with cutting their costs on supplies and equipment. We know the tremendous risks and challenges business owners face each day, and it is our goal to support their vision. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about providing high-quality results through high-quality service as an entry-level account management representative.
- Face-to-face customer interaction
- Maintain and strengthen customer relationships
- Develop and implement solutions to any customer issues
- Retaining existing clients
- Daily meetings with the sales team
- Work experience: 0-3 years in customer service, retail, sales, marketing, other related fields, etc.
- Driven and dependable: more reliable than spontaneous, passionate, driven to succeed
- Good judgment and great decision-making skills: has the ability to consider the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills: has the ability to foster and maintain relationships with clients and customers, displays social intelligence
- Sports-minded: has a competitive drive to push for best results, not willing to settle until goals are met
- Strong communication: ability to clearly convey messages to team and customers, both verbally and written
2-4 year degree: preferred, but not required.
Legacy Business Development, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected classification.
Reasons to join our team:
- Individual coaching and mentorship
- Competitive weekly pay
- Additional bonuses
- Professional training and development
- Internal upward mobility
- Paid national travel and leadership opportunities
- Dynamic and positive team environment
Our ideal candidate has integrity and a desire to serve and help others. We are looking for leaders who want to grow with an organization that is energetic and fun. Feel free to check us out on our website and social media pages! We are looking forward to receiving your resume and speaking with you soon!
COVID-19 Considerations: To keep ourselves and our clients as safe as possible, we are maintaining proper CDC guidelines. Every employee is required to wear a mask, given hand sanitizer, and sanitizing wipes. We are also conducting the interview process virtually to be cautious.