Main Job Functions:
• Perform all activities needed for new machine sales and customer service for spare parts orders.
• Assist the Regional Sales Managers and Agents with both current and future sales events.
• Review the technical requirements (URS) for all new projects with engineering and management.
• Prepare standard machine quotes for approval and follow-up with direct sales calls to customers.
• Assist in implementing marketing strategies; including the website, social media and exhibitions.
• Administer all sales orders within the departments, including follow-up with customers.
• Adhere to Company policies and safety regulations while implementing ISO Quality Mgmt. System.
• The position reports to the Regional Sales Manager and Director of Sales and President.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Check and process all website and telephone inquiries, as well as follow up all trade show leads.
2. Help sell the smaller, laboratory product lines (LM-14’s, FC’s Liquid Pumps) directly to end-users.
3. Develop new opportunities by helping to penetrate those existing accounts which are assigned.
4. Assist all customers with both machine and spare parts inquiries to ensure customer satisfaction.
5. Represent the Company at approved exhibitions, trade shows, customer meetings, and events.
6. Assist with travel arrangements for our customers and sales staff.
7. Assist in keeping marketing materials updated, including the news and events on the Internet.
8. Assist sales and project coordinators with purchase order acknowledgements and change orders.
9. Accurately input and check all data and contacts into an approved database management system.
10. Assist with updating the Company website by providing images, updating news, events and videos.
11. Maintain inventory for sales materials, technical documents, videos, photos, CD’s, etc.., as needed.
12. Promote and adhere to Company polices and safety regulations including safe work practices.
13. Help build a sales department which focuses on customer care, including after-sales services.
• High School Degree with some College Level Courses.
• Advanced personal computer experience in programs including MS Office, MS Project, and CRM.
• Strong communicator with technical dialogue capability.
• Customer Service and Sales Experience are preferred.
• Domestic travel requirement, max. 10% of working time