Entry-Level --- Sales Training ---- Team Environment
As a company, we are experiencing tremendous growth despite COVID-19. With our new client, AT&T, we are excited they gave us authorization to add new members to our team. Because of this, a new and exciting sales opportunity is available at Charity Advertising ad Marketing Partners. As a Dallas based company who is a leader in marketing for charities and for profit companies we received awards for being rated one of the places to work in Dallas for the past 3 years. Now we are seeking ambitious, dedicated, enthusiastic Outside Sales Representatives. Those who have an entrepreneurial focus and driven to succeed mindset will be successful in our company.
We are excited to grow as 2021 starts and we are eager to add new sales members to the team who are as motivated as we are.
If being a member of our Award Winning team who cares about customers and delivers ethical and quality service is important to you? Then you’ll love being a member of our Marketing and Sales Team.
• Represent the AT&T brand with the utmost PROFESSIONALISM and INTEGRITY
• Build Value, Promote and Sell AT&T's new products and services
• Effectively Communicate and understand customer needs
• Problem solve any customer concerns and issues
• Build and Develop a relationship with clients and customers
DETAILS AND PERKS:
• Employee average earing of $40,000 to $75,000 for the year in compensation with Top Sales Leaders
making over $100,000
• Awards and bosuns for sales, and top trainers
• True Entry Level Position (no experience required)
• Hands on Training and an assigned mentor
• Merit based promotions with organic growth ONLY
• Development of Interpersonal and social communication skills
• Training in Public Speaking
• Leadership Training and Management Skills
• Welcoming, fun, and dynamic company culture
• Travel opportunities available
o contests and rewards
o leadership conferences and conventions
o networking events
o leadership opportunities
o business trips
Already a member? Sign in.
You must confirm your email address before you may sign in. Please check your inbox or your spam folder for the account verification email, or click here to resend.';