The Retail ecommerce Manager will lead customer transactional excellence, product data management, and best in class fulfillment process for the Home Depot, Amazon and other ecommerce/retail customers. This includes EDI order processing and EDI data maintenance, master data management, project planning, pricing and new retailer setup. The right individual will have a collaborative and confident working style, have a voracious appetite for learning, enthusiasm for making connections with co-workers, external partners, and consumers with the ability to analyze key data, improve processes and delivery in order to maximize partner and end customer experience. As a member of the ABP team you will be working closely will all levels of the business and our manufacturing partner to drive retail/ecommerce operational success.
Primary duties and responsibilities: Pricing, Data Analysis, EDI data and order management, retail/ecommerce pricing strategy.
• Manage and coordinate vendor of record (VOR) and EDI activity with programs for Home Depot, Lowes, Amazon and Menards.
• Ensure highest quality content (data/ photos/videos) for all listings
• Overall responsibility for the master data and ability to work proficiently in Excel.
• Coordinate and execute initial EDI setup and retail spreadsheet data with new retailers/ecommerce sites. Complete custom data spreadsheets for to add products to websites for resale.
• Manage daily fulfillment and create best practices between office and warehouse
• Create FBA restocking orders for Amazon and execute with our manufacturing partner
• Advise and recommend process improvements
• Engage directly with the ABP partners to implement continuous improvements and address servicing issues if appropriate.
• Respond to product changes and ensure they are represented in the EDI retail supply chain. This includes new product rollouts, restricted and obsolete items, and price changes.
• Support Partner compliance and performance activities.
• Lead projects to implement company level retail objectives.
• Bachelor's or Associate’s Degree in Business related field
• 2+ years experience in a Consumer Goods operations role, preferably in retail building products
• Basic knowledge of EDI communication process/Order management system
• 1+ years Amazon, Home depot selling and EDI experience
• 1+ years experience and proficiency in Commercehub and/or SPS Commerce
• Expertise using Microsoft Office suite and strong Excel skills
• Basic knowledge of Quickbooks and Shopify a plus
• Experience managing and optimizing THD Quote Center a plus
• Solid organizational skills with high level of attention to detail
• Proven success in leading various business and technical projects
• Experience working with management
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Attention to Detail
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in written form.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, proportions, and percentages. Understanding of basic algebra.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. Ability to organize.
PC proficiency, including Excel, Word, and database software and e-mail. Knowledge of Vlookup, Concatenate, and other Excel functions are a plus.
Knowledge of Commercehub, SPS Commerce helpful.
Employee will work in a combined office and warehouse environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands and fingers to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 20 pounds. The vision requirements include: close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus.