Are you looking for an opportunity to build a great career with a company where you and your efforts will truly be valued? Join our team at Sapp Bros.! We operate a chain of travel centers stretching from Utah to Pennsylvania, providing our customers with quality products, a clean environment, and a commitment to excellent service. We are currently looking for motivated hard-working candidates to fill open Restaurant Cook positions.
As a Restaurant Cook, you will help us to provide our customers with the best possible dining experience. This will include preparing all menu items to our specifications and ensuring quality as well as prompt ticket times. It will also be your responsibility to stock and clean the kitchen.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
* Following health rules and regulations at all times, including washing hands on a constant basis
* Performing sanitation duties, including emptying garbage, cleaning the cooking line, and sanitizing water for cleanup
* Storing and rotating all stock
* Maintaining high cooking standards
* Following shift cleanup schedule
* Maintaining cost control methods for portion control, rotation of food, plate breakage due to misuse, and filling out waste sheets
* Adhering to all health code policies, including proper food safety and food temperatures
* Keeping all kitchen areas clean, including cook line, prep area, walk-ins, and storerooms; including washing dishes
* Adhering to the dress code and maintaining a high level of personal hygiene
* Working as a team and maintaining a professional demeanor and tone of voice at all times
* Performing all duties assigned by your management team
Our Safety Mission Statement is to sustain zero accidents by providing a safe environment, worked in by safety minded employees.