● Independently execute and troubleshoot molecular biology projects to support the gene synthesis
● Carry out experiments and gather data in a systematic manner with good laboratory practices.
● Prepare and clearly communicate experimental methodology and data summaries.
● Propose and implement optimization and improvements for benchtop workflows.
● Develop analytical methods for QC of molecular biology protocol steps.
● Support writing of standard operating procedures and technical product documentation.
Essential Candidate Profile:
● MS biology or a related field with 1+ years of R&D experience.
● Previous experience in molecular biology techniques such as PCR and gel electrophoresis.
● Experience with DNA handling, quantification and purification.
● Proficiency in data recording and analysis using Excel, R, Python etc.
● Demonstrated eagerness to enhance one’s scientific skills and knowledge by seeking deep
understanding of biological processes.
● Excellent written and oral communication skills.
● Strong track record of working in a highly collaborative environment on multidisciplinary projects.
Preferred Candidate Qualifications:
● Extensive hands-on experience with PCR and troubleshooting endpoint and qPCR-based assays.
● Previous experience with NGS workflows and library preparation.
● Experience in design of experiments and statistical data analysis.
● Experience with liquid handling systems.
Already a member? Sign in.
You must confirm your email address before you may sign in. Please check your inbox or your spam folder for the account verification email, or click here to resend.';