CASE Design/Remodeling is hiring a Project Manager for interior and exterior residential remodeling construction in the Northside Indianapolis area.
Case Design/Remodeling is a leading full-service residential design-build remodeling company. Winning several awards for the best local remodeling projects, Case Design/Remodeling is one of the top residential design/remodeling companies in central Indiana. Homeowners throughout Carmel, Zionsville, Geist and Meridian Kessler trust Case Indy as their design/build remodeling partner. With our continued growth, it is an exciting time to join our team!
With an eye toward customer service, Project Managers oversee building projects and maximize project revenue by effectively scheduling subcontractors, material suppliers, and in-house laborers to ensure all projects. Ensure projects are completed on schedule, within budget, and achieved with client satisfaction. Use your thorough understanding of the construction industry, along with your keen sense of business and account management to positively impact repeat business. Enjoy good life/work balance as there is no out of town travel.
• Manage projects, people, and relationships that will drive new business through client satisfaction.
• Communicate warmly with customers keeping them informed and providing guidance as their project progresses.
• Work with the production department to update the steps in our production process.
• Track and monitor all projects to ensure they are following current processes.
• Coordinate subcontractors, material suppliers, and in-house labor.
• Oversee project scheduling to maximize revenue and attain client satisfaction
• Schedule and coordinate with other trades to ensure prompt completion.
• Review project elements and develop strategy for completion on schedule and on budget.
• Complete internal/external paperwork and communication to maintain a thorough and organized process.
• 2+ years of project management experience.
• Prefer residential design or residential construction industry experience.
• Associates or Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in residential design, construction management or project management.
• Outstanding project management skills.
• Basic knowledge of residential construction is desired.
• Customer service minded with ability to effectively communicate with customers throughout their project.
• Computer skills required with MS Excel, Word, Outlook. Job costing software experience helpful.
• Process and detail oriented with ability to meet deadlines.
• Results-oriented with a problem-solving mentality.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
CASE Design/Remodeling will reward your project management talents with a competitive compensation package of $70-90K (includes base plus incentives.) Your comprehensive benefit package which includes health, vision, life, company vehicle, 401(k) with company match, job performance bonuses and paid vacation & holidays. Our office is conveniently located in the north suburbs of Indianapolis.
If you are a Project Manager with an eye on excellence, we encourage you to apply online!
To learn more about CASE Design/Remodeling, please visit: ------------
Tammy Prehoda, HR Consultant
Construction / general contractor / subcontractor / construction technology / building construction management / architect / project manager / project management / senior project manager / assistant project manager / cabinet / casework / electrical / project supervisor / construction supervisor / project coordinator / estimator / commercial construction / tile / bath remodel / kitchen remodel / PMP
Construction / general contractor / subcontractor / construction technology / building construction