Project Manager, Landscape
Project Manager – Landscape Architecture
We are seeking a full time, Project Manager (5 years’ experience minimum) in the field of Landscape Architecture for our San Diego office. The Project Manager will work directly with the Landscape Architecture team & assist in the design & creation of a diverse mix of projects.
Urban Arena [UA] is a multi-disciplinary firm on the cutting edge of Architecture, Landscape Architecture, Planning, & Design. With offices in San Diego, Costa Mesa, and Oakland, UA attracts a diverse group of professionals working on a range of projects from Urban Villages, Retail & Entertainment Centers, Model Homes, Master-Planned Residential Communities, and High-Density Housing/Apartments.
At UA, we pride ourselves on doing things a little different. We create innovative & forward-thinking design solutions that break away from run of the mill projects.
Full-time employees receive vacation, sick & paid holidays. Full medical, dental & vision coverage are provided in addition to strong continuing education support on an individual basis. We offer flexible working hours with four nine-hour days & a half day every Friday. Compensation is based on skills & experience.
• Must have 5+ years experience in a Landscape Architect’s office
• A degree in Landscape Architecture
• Knowledge in AutoCAD, Land F/X, SketchUp, Adobe Suite, & Microsoft Works
• Ability to plan and oversee projects to ensure they’re completed on schedule and within budget
• Determine and define project scope and objectives
• Able to manage and mentor Project Designers and Job Captains
• Perform quality control checks on work produced by team
• Interact with Clients and Consultants daily
• Conduct site walk-through’s
• Ability to work within a team environment and solve problems creatively
A Plus [but not required]:
• Landscape Architecture License
How to Apply:
• Please include cover letter, resume, and portfolio
• No phone calls or drop-ins please.