Project management assistant
This position supports both production and project management teams by liasoning between production, project management and clients through clear communication and organization. Training and work will be in person at our offices.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Becoming a brand ambassador, acquiring knowledge on all aspects of The Cabinet Face
- Maintain project boards and binders, communicating progress to clients
- Communicating with the production team regarding project updates
- Taking on customer correspondence (email and phone) for orders in progress
- Gather claim information and process for production regarding all warranty claims
- During busy seasons, creating estimates for clients, following up with clients on their projects and closing sales, jumping in where needed
Required experience and skills:
- Highly competent in word processing, spreadsheets, databases, email, and hopefully simple graphic design
- Ability to organize, monitor, and track numerous ongoing and one-time activities, events and projects
- Experience with customer service and clienteling
- You are organized, timely, efficient, and have a strong attention to detail
- Problem Solver - We hope when our employees see an opportunity or challenge that they feel empowered to resolve it on their own in a timely manner.
More details about this position:
- This position’s hours will be Monday through Friday between the hours of 8am - 4:30pm.
- No weekends or evenings
- Select holiday closures
- Accrue paid time off after 90 days
Send your resume and references in your reply to this post.
Full Time 40+ hours | Pay Range: $17 - $19 / per hour, depending on experience
The Cabinet Face provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Learn more about The Cabinet Face on our website: ------------