To coordinate, budget, manage the daily successful operation of the Employee Child Care and supervise employees at the Good Shepherds Infant & Toddler Nursery following the Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS).
• Bachelor’s degree in Child Development or Early Childhood
• Must be able to be certified as a Director of a child care center per the Illinois Department of Children & Family Services
• Thorough understanding of child care center operations
• Organizational, communication, public relations, computer and interpersonal skills
• Ability to coordinate center functions
• Ability to implement policy and procedures
• Knowledge and implementation of Illinois child care guidelines and state licensing
• Comprehensive knowledge and proven success implementing programs for children based on
developmentally appropriate practices
• Accepts and respects differences in children, parents and coworkers
Already a member? Sign in.
You must confirm your email address before you may sign in. Please check your inbox or your spam folder for the account verification email, or click here to resend.';