Product Marketing Manager
A creative and strategic thinker who is passionate about developing high-impact communications and customer engagement programs.
• Develop and execute a sales enablement strategy in all OWP divisions, including corporate furniture, healthcare, and learning environments. In addition, be able to develop a strategy to support our Power of One story around the following brands: Vantis, Splice, and Technology by One Workplace
• Update/create buyer personas and positioning for One Workplace products and divisions
• Work with our sales leaders and customers to create customer success stories
• Develop easy-to-use customer-facing sales assets (i.e., presentation decks, customer emails, social posts)
• Perform competitive research and help differentiate One Workplace and our offerings
• Create internal content to educate employees (training, competitive summaries, messaging briefs)
• Create website copy and product content for digital channels and campaigns
• Stay connected to industry and competitive news
• Develop go-to-market strategies and execute on campaigns for key priorities, including Account-Based Marketing strategies to acquire competitive accounts
BA/BS in Marketing, Communication, or a similar field with 6+ years of previous work experience as a Product Marketing Manager or in a related field.
• Experience in Commercial Real Estate, Construction, Interiors or Project Management
• Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
• Creative thinker with a vision; relentlessly curious
• well-practiced team player comfortable in a lead or contributor role
• Driven individual producer with a high sense of urgency.
• Seeing, hearing, color perception, and clear speech
• Complex reading, writing, analyzing and basic math skills
Regularly works with others face to face, over the phone, and through email. Generally, works in an office environment with moderate noise.
Job Status – Exempt
Marketing, Content, Writing