We are currently seeking a Patient Care Coordinator (PCC) / Office Manager for our busy, outpatient physical therapy practice in San Diego California. We are a leader in physical therapy in San Diego with 9, state of the art, physical therapy offices.
At Water & Sports Physical Therapy (WSPT), we put patient care first and are looking for someone who has a strong interest in helping others and has a strong sense of community. Qualities that are important for this position include a friendly, outgoing personality, ability to multitask, great organization skills, the ability to work well as a team.
Job duties will include:
· Welcoming patients as they arrive You will be the first person to greet our patients
· Answering phones
· Scheduling patients
· Ensuring that patients attend their appointments
· Collection of patient payments
· Management of call log and tracking of new patient referrals
· New patient intake/communication
· Weekly reports
· Maintain a clean and organized front office
· Explanation of benefits to newly evaluated patients
· Handling the sales process to help patients get fully signed up for care
· Scheduling patients after their evaluation
· Patient Billing – correct collection of patient responsibility
· Data Entry – you need to be proficient with scheduling software and google-docs
Candidate needs to have a pleasant and cheery demeanor, a positive forward-thinking outlook, the willingness, and the ability to work with others as a team player. Must have organizational skills, multi-tasking skills, and a desire to have a long-term position with WSPT while growing with us. Most importantly, you will need to be dedicated to helping patients get the care they need.
This is a full-time position, with a competitive salary and great benefits! Bonus opportunity to earn up to $5,000.00 per year. Full benefits with matching 401(k), health/dental/vision insurance, paid time off with sick paid time off. Must have two years of previous office management (minimum), in a medical office (preferable physical therapy experience). High School diploma (college degree preferred).
Do you believe that you are the perfect person for this position and want to learn more about what this position entails? Please e-mail your resume with a cover sheet, addressed to
Please add three reasons why you are a great fit for this position. No phone calls, please.