Outpatient Physical Therapist
Do you love motivating people and getting them back to doing what they love? Do you love helping to ease people's pain and being a part of a family-centric team? Then we want to talk to you.
Here at NCEPT Physical Therapy, we stand for: personalized care, accountability, professionalism, and compassion. Our team and community are our most important assets. We want to provide you with growth opportunities while supporting you in any way we can as you become part of our community. Gratefully, our community just happens to be one of the most beautiful places in the country...southern California.
More About Us:
· We are PT-owned and run since 1988.
· We have a family culture that invests in the leadership of our team.
· We are actively involved in supporting community sports groups.
· We are the only PT company in southern California that offers specialization in diagnostics.
Benefits of Joining:
· Our company culture.
· Leadership & Mentorship Programs.
· Student Loan Repayment Program.
· Certifications in musculoskeletal ultrasound and electromyography are available.
· Did I also mention we have amazing pay and benefits? You can check that box.
We’re looking for compassionate, forward-thinking Therapists. We operate in a positive-thinking environment, and we offer our patients a safe space to grow and achieve their goals. We also offer this same safe place for each other and want to find a committed PT to join our family team. Ideally, we like to work with a PT who is interested in helping create the future of our company.
If this speaks to you on any level, then send me a message with "I am interested!" through this job ad or to ------------. I look forward to meeting you.