Coastal Skin and Eye Institute in Carmel Valley and Encinitas is looking for an ophthalmic technician to join our team. Our ideal candidate is self-driven, patient-centered, motivated, and reliable. This is a full-time position. Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications. Prior experience in the ophthalmic field is required for this position.
- performing patient assessments while collecting and calculating diagnostic data
- assisting with the administration of medication
- document patient interactions with our Ophthalmologists
- documents patient's demographics, medications, compliance and complaints
- patient education and service, takes first call with patient clinical questions and concerns
- utilizes: Lensmeter, Autorefractor, Corneal Topographer, Visual Field, Pupillometer, etc.
We are looking forward to reading your application. Thank you!