Member Services Assistant
Colorado CarShare is seeking a passionate and highly motivated Member Support & Administration Assistant to join our small nonprofit team. This position is based in Denver or Boulder, CO, and can include a hybrid of remote work, with time in our office in Boulder or at our shared office space in Downtown Denver. This is a full-time position. Hours are Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm, with some flexibility.
This position is the hub of our operations and represents the “face and voice” of our organization to the majority of our 3,000+ members across Boulder County and Denver. As such this is a key position in our organization and requires outstanding customer service skills, as well as a very wide range of operational knowledge and competency, while being able to work mostly independently. The ideal candidate will be equally comfortable troubleshooting timely operational issues with members as they are completing more routine duties such as processing applications and responding to a wide array of e-mail inquiries. This is typically a very dynamic job which requires the ability to quickly prioritize and shift focus as needed.
● Mission driven alignment regarding sustainability and social equity in the local community
● Minimum of 1-2 years of office administration experience
● Minimum of 1-2 years of customer service or operational management experience
● Excellent customer service skills
● Excellent oral and written communication skills
● Exceptional computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office (particularly Word and Excel), Gmail and Google docs; eagerness to learn new software applications
● Enjoy working in a small, dynamic, often fast-paced, office environment with minimal supervision
● Enjoy working independently the majority of the time; demonstrates initiative & reliability
● Ability to multitask, handle and prioritize multiple requests and deadlines in a calm and focused manner; comfortable with task deferment as needed to accommodate changing work demands throughout the day
● Keen attention to detail and follow-through without losing sight of the big picture
● Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills; enjoys looking for ways to improve systems and workflow
● Strong aptitude and comfort with troubleshooting general vehicle operational details in real-time with our members
● Proactive and self-motivated, but also an excellent team player – always willing to help out with any task at hand with a positive attitude
The position is open until filled. Interviews will be held on a rolling basis. To apply, send a cover letter and resume to ------------ and include both the job title and your full name in the subject line. Incomplete applications will not be accepted. Only applicants selected for interviews will be contacted. No phone calls please.