IMT Residential is hiring a Service Technician with HVAC experience and EPA certification for IMT Cool Springs, 860-unit luxury community in Franklin.
IMT Residential is a nationwide, multi-family residential investment and property management firm. Founded in 1992 in Sherman Oaks, California, IMT now owns and manages over 17,000 units in eight states.
IMTeam: Integrity. Motivation. Teamwork. Excellence. Accountable. Memorable. That describes who we are.
The team-oriented collaborative environment is one where you are given the support and resources to use your skills to the fullest and thrive in your career. Your contributions are valued and recognized through a generous benefits package.
• Health - Medical, dental, vision, wellbeing program, gym membership contributions
• Financial - 401(k) with company match, medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts, life insurance, 20% housing discount
• Career - Comprehensive training programs, mentorships
• Time off - PTO, vacation, holidays
• Perks - Office, region and nationwide events including team lunches, community service opportunities, apartment industry events, contests, trivia tournaments, end of the year celebrations, and more!
IMT is always looking to match great talent with our varied career opportunities. Apply today to experience the IMTeam difference!
As a Service Technician, you will create an environment where people will want to live. You will maintain the property to ensure good working order and pleasant curb appeal while providing excellent customer service to your residents.
• Diagnose and solve maintenance issues in the apartment homes, exterior and common areas ranging from plumbing, electrical, general carpentry, HVAC, appliances and pools
• Utilize assigned tool set provided by IMT
• Prepare apartments for new residents in a timely manner following IMT standards
• Perform daily maintenance of property grounds for curb appeal that makes a great impression on your residents, prospective residents and guests
• Additional projects and/or duties as assigned by the Service Manager or Community Manager
Please apply if you have:
• Residential property management, hotel or equivalent maintenance experience
• Hands-on maintenance skills including plumbing, electrical, general carpentry, HVAC, appliances, pools, etc.
• A positive attitude, and the desire to learn and develop your skills
• Superior customer service and verbal communication skills
• EPA Type II or Universal certification is required; CPO is a plus
• Availability to be on-call (rotating with the other Technicians) to address any emergencies
apartment, maintenance, technician, service, certified, EPA, make ready, turns