Transit Valley Country Club is currently embarking upon a $2.4 million clubhouse renovation over the next year. This includes kitchen, golf simulator lounge, new dining spaces and bar/lounge concept. The kitchen renovation will include a state-of-the-art pizza oven. The candidate will have the opportunity to be a part of this brand-new facility.
We are in pursuit of passionate and talented culinarians to join our team. We are looking for someone to continually develop their craft while giving them the tools to be able to create fun and exciting food. Equal Opportunity Employer.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Prepare pizzas off menu and based on custom orders
· Stock and maintain fresh mise en place for service
· Proficiency in grilling, sautéing, and banquet production
· Ensure all foods presented for service are served at the proper temperature and merchandized in a manner that best enhances the quality of product.
· Strive to develop high quality, innovative, and creative offerings for our guests
· Develop and follow recipes, portion controls, and presentation specifications as set
· Clean food prep areas, equipment, utensils and strictly adhere to sanitation, food safety, hygiene, and other health and safety guidelines
Already a member? Sign in.
You must confirm your email address before you may sign in. Please check your inbox or your spam folder for the account verification email, or click here to resend.';