White Deer Run Golf Club is excited to announce that we are currently in search of and hiring for a Line Cook to join our team. It is a Full-time position (Seasonal - 10 months out of the year). Please read the description below and if you believe that you may be a great fit for this position you can apply by contacting our Executive Chef through the application link.
Please make sure to include your contact information as well as a resume.
The Line Cook is responsible for the preparation, cooking and delivery of quality, made to order food for members and guests. In addition to the preparation of all products prior to opening the kitchen they are also responsible for maintaining a clean and organized work space.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Set up work station including clean cutting boards, knives and towels.
Check prep list for the day to ensure sufficient product levels.
• Set up steam table, make prep list for the day to ensure sufficient product levels.
• Responsible for cleanliness and organization of station and post-service cleaning of work station, coolers, freezers, flat-top, stove.
• Nightly and weekly inventory of work station. Communicate with Chef and/or Sous Chef when stock items need to be ordered.
• Work in a professional manner and communicate effectively as part of a team with other members of the kitchen and dining room staff.
• Communicates with the Executive Chef and/or Sous Chef on daily responsibilities, party functions and specials.
• Assists with putting away, organizing and rotating stock upon arriving according to inventory guidelines.
• Wraps, labels and refrigerates all leftover food.
• Professional kitchen experience required.