Gardenology, Inc., an Asheville-based landscape design-build firm focusing on artful designs and installations, is looking for an experienced hardscape crew member to fill a full-time position.
Every day is different, so a varied skillset is ideal and should include:
- Basic Construction Techniques
- Skilled Carpentry Experience
- Hardscape + Masonry Experience
- Interest in boulder walls, dry-laid stonework, drainage + irrigation installation, etc.
- Solid understanding of basic drainage concepts
- Experience in Equipment Operation (Track Hose/ Skid Steer) is a PLUS
- Heavy Lifting is required
- Must have a valid North Carolina Driver's License.
Dependability is key - therefore you MUST have your own vehicle to get to work. Flexibility is also important. You won’t be asked to do the same thing every single day, as we adapt to the work requirements that day. The work is not easy (it's landscaping...) but we make it fun.
Qualified candidates are able to work independently and as part of a team, be able to multi-task while paying attention to detail, able to understand and follow verbal and written directions, and have a minimum of one year of field experience.
Mon - Fri
8am to 5pm
Pay: $16 - $18 per hour, depending on experience