Landscape Accounts Manager
Landscape Account Manager
The Landscape Maintenance Account Manager serves as the primary contact for their assigned customers, providing direct and indirect supervision for assigned crews.
· Serve as our clients’ primary contact to ensure customer satisfaction and outstanding quality of work.
· Conduct client meetings and site walk-throughs, upselling present opportunities for enhancements and ensure landscape maintenance operations meet quality and safety standards.
· Oversee a portfolio of maintenance accounts.
· Direct activities on the job site including, but not limited to coordinating workflow, hands on work, and operating a variety of equipment.
· Work closely with all field employees to train and grow them individually and as a team.
· Oversee and direct 3-5 crews, for a total of approximately 12-15 team members.
· Monitor the schedule for efficiencies and deficiencies.
· Execute Spring and Fall cleanups.
· Recruit, develop and retain strong crew leaders/members with a heavy emphasis on seasonal staffing.
· Provide effective leadership to properly motivate employees and promote a strong company culture.
· Consistently deliver excellent customer service and conflict resolution.
· Ensure that accurate daily crew schedules are maintained.
· Meet short and long-term sales goals through out-of-contract enhancement opportunities.
· Assist in training, managing, and motivating maintenance crew teams.
· Assist management with managing labor hours and quality work.
· Work to address and resolve client issues by evaluating concerns and developing solutions.
· 3-5 years of landscape maintenance account management experience and the ability to deliver on-point customer solutions.
· 3 years’ experience managing crews preferred.
· Prior experience in the landscape industry and local market is preferred.
· Strong plant identification and turf knowledge,
· Experienced use in Microsoft Office and the ability to learn industry programs quickly.
· Valid driver’s license.
· Valid hydraulic license.
· Valid DOT medical card
· Ability to work flexible hours during snow season.
· Highly motivated, self-driven individual who is detail oriented.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Time management skills.
· Ability to prioritize and multitask.
· Clean and professional appearance.
· Punctual and dependable.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
Employee assistance program
Flexible spending account
Paid time off
Professional development assistance
Monday to Friday
Landscape Account Management: 3 years (Preferred)
Driver's License (Required)
Only full-time employees eligible
Personal protective equipment provided or required
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place