Responsible for assisting and performing a wide range QC tests and small scale sample batch preparation. Complete training will be provided.
• Perform all required testing on various paint related raw materials and finished goods.
• General upkeep and housekeeping of the Laboratory.
• Sampling of raw materials and finished goods from inventory.
• Documents all activities and recordkeeping accordingly to SOPs.
• Assist in all other laboratory assignments and projects.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• A minimum of six months of experience in a Laboratory performing rudimentary analysis preferred.
• Must be able to work with a wide range of chemicals.
• Must be able to differentiate colors accurately by sight.
• Depending on location, position may require incumbent to work weekends, holiday or work a rotating shift, to meet business commitments.
• While performing the duties of this job, you will be regularly required to stand; use hands to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; talk or hear; and test or smell; frequently required to walk, sit, and reach with hands and arms; required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Everest Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristics protected by law.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodations. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
This job description should not be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements, but a general description of the job. Nothing contained herein restricts the company’s rights to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Lab, Chemistry, Technicial