CRSA Architecture is seeking an Intermediate Architectural Designer/Draftsman to assist throughout the design and documentation process for residential, commercial and mixed-use projects. This is a full time position with opportunities for growth in a dynamic architecture firm.
The Intermediate Architectural Designer/Draftsman role involves working independently on multiple projects in collaboration with a fast-paced and creative team; playing a meaningful role in all phases of our projects. You will work directly with clients, contractors, consultants and local and state agencies.
• BArch, MArch or equivalent degree from an accredited U.S. Architecture School.
• 2-5 years of architectural office experience
• Self-motivated and attention to detail
• Ability to work in team setting
• Responsive and dependable to meet deadlines
• Experience with production of construction drawings
• Knowledge of construction detailing and materials
• Organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task
• Strong presentation, organizational and communication skills
• Graphic skills and software knowledge (Vectorworks and Photoshop) are preferred.
• Must be eligible to work in the United States. All applicants who are not U.S. citizens must describe their status to work in the United States, including visa type and duration.
Compensation will be based on experience and talent.
Application can send letters of interest, resumes, list of references and work examples in PDF format to : ------------ and ------------