Inside Sales Representative
Does winning excite you? Do you enjoy building relationships with people? Have you always wanted to start a career in sales, but no one would give you a chance?
Our client is looking for a self-starter that is ready to take their career to the next level. They are committed to developing you into the salesperson that you want to be by providing the best in class sales training.
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will develop relationships with new prospects, learn exciting technology and products while growing your career.
This entry level position will provide you direct access to a leadership team as they train you and show you the ropes of building your book of business.
We encourage recent community college graduates to apply.
In this role you will:
• Develop and grow customer accounts
• Handle customer inquiries promptly and effectively
• Participate in sales training, industry training and system training
• Meet or exceed assigned annual sales and margin budgets
What you bring to the table:
• Ability to negotiate and be persuasive
• Work independently and within a team
• Highly effective interpersonal and communication skills
• 1-2 years in sales or customer service preferred
• Ability to travel on a limited basis
The company provides comprehensive benefits and many opportunities for learning and development.
You will be proud to work for a thriving company that will provide you with a solid foundation
Apply here: ------------