Inbound Sales Representative
Sales/Exempt Full Time
Acquiring new customers is a universal need across millions of businesses worldwide. Enlyft's mission is to accelerate customer acquisition for B2B companies using artificial intelligence. Our AI based SaaS product helps sales and marketing teams identify the right prospects and delivers actionable insights that enable effective personalized engagement. Our customers range from multiple Fortune 100 companies to hundreds of small-medium businesses and our product has proven to drastically increase lead conversions and win rates.
About the Role
As a Inbound Sales Representative, you will be responsible for servicing inbound sales and related inquiries with a focus on engaging and qualifying prospective customers. You will be representing Enlyft as the first point of contact the customer has in who we are and what we do, the first voice of the company’s brand.
Enlyft is looking for an Inbound Sales Representative with strong communication and demonstration skills. The successful applicant will be responsible for representing the Enlyft brand, products and services and how they align with potential customer business objectives.
• Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquires.
• Engage current users for expansion.
• Effectively partner and work with Product and Customer Success teams
• Schedule appointments and demos for new logo acquisitions and expansion into existing customer base
• Hold engaging and intelligent conversations over the phone and email
• Learn the Enlyft products and messaging.
• Learn the tools necessary to be successful: CRM, Account Targeting, Social Selling, Web Conferencing, Call Guides, Pitch Deck & Demo
• Learn about the target market and the key buyer personas in B2B tech sales and marketing.
• Build working relationships with the field account executives, marketing and customer success functions.
• Consistently meet goals for account/buyer connections, pitch delivery and demos set up and delivered.
• Genuine and Authentic with a college degree
• Strong curiosity of Enlyft’s product and technology
• Promotes a strong sense of urgency to reach goals and deliverables
• Brings new ideas to the product and company
• Acts without being told what to do, not afraid to ask questions
• Team Oriented with a strong desire to compete and win
• Capability of understanding customer pain points, requirements and the value Enlyft can offer
• Able to manage numerous potential customer request timely
Why join Enlyft
• A foundational member in a bootstrapped startup with a mission to drive transformation at scale
• A culture that is customer obsessed, transparent and constantly strives for excellence
• A top-notch team with colleagues that will help you learn and grow in a collaborative environment
• Competitive pay and great benefits including 401k, health, dental, and vision
• Remote working environment
Enlyft is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Inbound, SAAS, AI