Hotel Front Desk Supervisor
Hotel Zico is hiring for a front desk supervisor position. If you have hotel experience and perhaps have been frequently left in charge, and now you only need the opportunity to be an effective supervisor, this is the job for you. Please send your resume. This position is great for someone who wants to take their hotel experience and natural leadership skills to the next level. We have a great training plan set up for this position. Again send your resume for the chance to become a supervisor and learn a lot as well. Also if you are looking for a company you can continue to grow, this is the place for you.
LOCATION: Hotel Zico Mountain View, CA
Compensation: $20-$21 ! We also offer health insurance
Job Type: Full-time
SUMMARY: The Front Desk Supervisor is responsible for establishing and maintaining guest services along with being responsible for the various tasks involved in the overall operation of the front office. Will receive training.
SCHEDULE REQUIREMENTS: Must work weekends & holidays
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES(but not limited to)
• Management of the front office operations, including scheduling of front office personnel, ensuring that our Standard Operating Procedures(SOP's) are being followed.
• Participate in the on-boarding of new front office staff, ie. training on front desk duties
• Manage the hotels' social media and guest review responses via TripAdvisor, Google+, Yelp, Guestfolio (Will provide training)
• Capable of learning the use of the property management system
• Process reservations by mail, telephone, fax and central reservation system referrals and process cancellations and reservation modifications.
• Monitor appearance of all front desk, business center, vending and breakfast areas
• Maintain proper staffing of front office areas and breakfast areas by preparing and posting schedules for front office and breakfast staff
High School Degree or Higher, or 2 years of Hotel experience
OPTIMUM ATTRIBUTES- Effective communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Pleasing personality
- Good team player
- Good listener
- Well groomed and professional appearance
- Innovative and creative - Problem solver
- Customer and client focused
- Ability to work under pressure/stress and maintain composure at all times
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $21.00 per hour