IMT Residential is hiring a Service Assistant for IMT Uptown Post Oak, 392-unit community located in the Uptown neighborhood of Houston. The schedule is Monday - Friday, 7:00AM - 4:00PM with weekend rotations.
IMT Residential is a nationwide, multi-family residential investment and property management firm. Founded in 1992 in Sherman Oaks, California, IMT now owns and manages over 17,000 units in eight states.
IMTeam: Integrity. Motivation. Teamwork. Excellence. Accountable. Memorable. That describes who we are.
The team-oriented collaborative environment is one where you are given the support and resources to use your skills to the fullest and thrive in your career. Your contributions are valued and recognized through a generous benefits package.
• Health - Medical, dental, vision, wellbeing program, gym membership contributions
• Financial - 401(k) with company match, medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts, life insurance, 20% housing discount
• Career - Comprehensive training programs, mentorships
• Time off - PTO, vacation, holidays
• Perks - Office, region and nationwide events including team lunches, community service opportunities, apartment industry events, contests, trivia tournaments, end of the year celebrations, and more!
IMT is always looking to match great talent with our varied career opportunities. Apply today to experience the IMTeam difference!
The Service Assistant creates an environment where people will want to live. You will maintain the community to ensure pleasant and inviting curb appeal and good working order while providing customer service to your residents. This is an excellent opportunity for a person who enjoys hands-on work and takes pride in a job well-done to enter the maintenance field, learn from your teammates, and grow your career.
On a daily basis, your tasks will include:
• Maintaining grounds including cleaning and monitoring the area for curb appeal and good working order
• Cleaning common areas such as pool and spa, fitness center, laundry room, offices, clubroom etc.
• Performing minor exterior painting and repairs
• Assisting the Technicians with preparing apartments for new residents which may include cleaning, painting and light repairs
• Assisting the Technicians and Service Manager with other tasks as needed
Please apply if you have:
• Customer service skills including a friendly and helpful demeanor
• A positive attitude, and the desire to learn maintenance and develop your skills
• The ability to work in a fast paced environment with an eye for detail
• Ability to work well on your own as well as in a team
• Flexibility to work outside in all types of weather
maintenance, apartment, service, groundskeeper, cleaning, curb appeal,