We are a boutique Med Spa, with 2 locations, seeking an organized, professional front office / back office team member. Someone with excellent people skills and sales ability. The ideal candidate will demonstrate first rate customer service, professionalism and have an engaging demeanor with staff and patients. A fast learner, who is an excellent multi tasker is the Ideal candidate. Type A personality is welcome. Some knowledge of the aesthetics industry and products, i.e. botox, fillers, Laser treatments, etc. is expected. Should be detailed oriented, with a good positive attitude. Must be a confident people person able to engage the client and sell them our services.
As the candidate develops into the role, he/she will manage more duties.
This is a growing boutique practice that has lots of opportunity for the right candidate. It requires great customer service skills and sales ability. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is passionate about anti-aging medicine and helping people look and feel their best. There is room to grow in the company.
Job Duties (include but are not limited to):
• Schedule/confirm appointments and collect patient payments
• Ability to multitask.
• Professional phone etiquette: confirm appointments, follow up calls. Answers Emails etc
• Assists practitioners in preparing for procedures, and treatments
• Use electronic medical records system / upload photos. (will train)
• Inform patients about services we offer. Sell treatments and packages to clients. Upsell
• Takes inventory
• Replenishes supplies in exam and medical stock rooms
• Prepares and maintains clean exam rooms, lobby, and office space
• Photographs patients, before and after results
• Provides cool-sculpting/ fat freezing treatments, (MA, Esthetician)
• Assists management with varies marketing duties
• Attends all company meetings and assists in events related to the clinic
• Functions well within a team and is collaborative, positive, and flexible
• Applicant must maintain a professional and well-groomed appearance
Preferred Qualifications and Experience Requirements: Not required, but helpful
• Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) in the State of California Or
• Esthetician in the State of California Or
• Submit Cover Letter and Resume - Include if you are currently working or are available now and reasons why you want to work here.
2) Required: Complete PHONE assessment: this may emailed to you from Indeed immediately after submitting your application
• Front Office experience.
• Microsoft Office and familiarity with Excel, some desktop publishing software
• Minimum: High school diploma or equivalent
• Must work Saturdays
• Previous Med Spa experience/ or strong knowable of the services we offer.
• Basic knowledge of the services we offer: botox, fillers, types of lasers, Photo facial...
• Reliable form of transportation to and from work
• Previous med spa experience
• 1+ year of experience IV nutrition, or aesthetics
• AA degree or higher