Front Desk Coordinator
Read This First: To Apply you MUST complete our employment application at this link: ------------
Looking for professional, mature business-minded individual to run our front desk. The front desk is the central nervous system to our business. Potential clients calling for information, clients calling to book dog grooming, boarding, daycare, training, etc.
Heavy phone work and interfacing with the public one on one. Must be able to handle multi-line phone, put client on hold, pick up next line, etc.
Required to have working experience with Microsoft suite of software especially Excel, Word, and Outlook.
Comfortable making outbound "cold" and "warm" calls to potential and existing clients with intention to schedule dog grooming or other appointments.
Inside Sales/Customer Service mentality looking for our product or service that will fit the client's needs, wants and suggestion it.
Hours are to be determined working Tuesday through Saturday eight-hours per day + with one hour lunch break.
1. Phone handling
2. Appointment scheduling
3. Computer Software System Operation
4. Answer inquiries
6. Handle waiting visitor’s need for appointment, check-out, check-in, as needed
7. General cleaning, ensure front area is clean, organized, stocked, and tidy
8. Report problems or challenging situations as they arise from staff or clients to the Supervisor.
9. Maintain a professional bearing, role modeling proper procedure and a positive attitude.
10. Other duties as assigned.
Pre Qualification Questions:
1. Do you have dependable transportation to and from work?
2. Can you work weekends and holidays?
3. Are you okay with working a flexible schedule (not having same days off each week)?
4. Can you lift 30 pound dogs in and out of bathing tubs repeatedly throughout the day?
5. Can you start right away?
K9 Resort and Spa of Escondido, CA wants career-minded folks with interest in the pet services industry. K9 Resort and Spa's mission is "To make a positive difference in the lives of dogs and their owners." If you would like to join our Mission then please complete our on-line employment application.
To Apply you MUST complete our employment application at this link: ------------
Our facility is located just off of the CA-78 and I-15 in Escondido, CA and a stones-throw away from San Marcos.
K9 Resort and Spa is a full service canine exclusive facility located in the Escondido-San Marcos area of San Diego County. We offer grooming, daycare, overnight boarding, training, vaccinations, and anesthesia-free canine teeth cleaning. Our grooming staff are certified groomers with veterinary assistant diplomas who have been with us for many years. Doggy daycare is continually staffed and dogs are separated by temperament and size. Daycare at our facility includes life enrichment exercises to ensure that your dog has a meaningful time while visiting and socializing. We offer group training at our facility and behavior adjustment training in your home. We look forward to the opportunity of serving you and your canine.