Front Desk Agent
The Front Desk Agents serve assist guests with checking into and out of the resort.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Check-in guests, check-out guests, cashier and give directions.
• Accommodate guests’ before/during/after stay.
• Take Guest complaints and either help them or pass it on to the appropriate person.
• If the switchboard is busy, answer telephones.
• Be familiar with the resort and all of its properties.
• Stay up-to-date on all events happening in the area.
• Keep the front office area clean and tidy.
• The front desk is open 24 hours a day and requires that employees keep a flexible schedule to cover all shifts.
• Prepare guest packages.
• Must possess excellent communication skills.
• Serve as a liaison between departments.
• Other tasks to be assigned.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Experience on OPERA preferred.
• Ability to work well with different personality types.
Full Time Benefits:
• Group Medical/Life Coverage
• Flex-Spending Plan
• Dental Coverage
• Vision Coverage
• Long Term Disability Insurance
• Sick Time
• Vacation Time
• Capital Accumulation (401k)
• Education Assistance
• Employee Wellness Program
Seasonal Benefits: Seasonal benefits change with each season. Please see HR for list of the most up to date benefits.
***Complimentary Lift Pass***
• Mountain Biking
• Swimming Pool
• Ice Rinks
• Bowling Alley
• Driving Range
• Putting Green
• Retail Shops
• Rental Equipment
• Trail Rides
• Gun Club
For a full list of openings please visit: