Do you have a Bachelor or Master degree in Child Development or a related field? Looking to make a difference in a child and family’s life? beginnings Infant Program is looking for you!
beginnings Infant Program provides quality in-home services of early intervention for infants and toddlers 0-3 years of age with special needs. We are looking for teachers to join our San Diego Early Intervention team. Spanish speaking, or second language, is a MUST. We provide our teachers with ongoing training opportunities, including workshops and conferences.
Our early intervention services are given to families residing in the Greater San Diego Area — from Poway, Rancho Bernardo, along 56 Fwy, Oceanside, Vista, Carlsbad, San Marcos, Escondido, Fallbrook, Valley Center, Ramona. From San Ysidro to La Jolla, from the Beaches to Alpine.
This job is more than just a paycheck with benefits; the opportunity of providing a better tomorrow for our children and families is what our employees value most. If you are passionate for helping children achieve a brighter future, then this is the place for you!
• Bachelor or Master degree in Child Development, Education, Psychology, or a related field.
• A minimum of 2 years experience with Infants and Toddlers with developmental delays under 3 years of age.
• Working knowledge on Infant and Toddler Development, Floor time, and Behavior Therapy.
• Demonstrate knowledge and experience in home visiting, working with families, parent groups, state and community agencies, and service providers in the field of developmental disabilities.
• Special Requirements: CPR for infants, California driver's license, reliable car with car insurance in your name.
• Spanish and English Speaking.
• Proof of immunization records and TB required.
• Direct interventions 1:1 for infants and toddlers with special needs.
• Evaluate and assess children under 3-years of age.
• Provides home visitation to families with children with special needs. Responsibilities also include assisting with scheduling home visits, maintaining regular communication and sharing information with parents/caregivers; modeling (for the parents/caregivers) stimulation and intervention techniques; monitoring child and family progress in the home; assessing home environment; and communication with service coordinators.
• Services are provided at homes, parks, and other community options. Sessions are 60 minutes.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule Monday-Saturday.
• A highly competitive hourly rate is determined based on applicant's level of education and experience ($15.00-$22.00).
• Miles are paid. Medical and dental insurance, and Savings Plan benefit 401.
Interested and qualified applicants send your resume and cover letter. Include a current address, personal email, and phone number in your resume. Due to the volume of resumes, we will contact only those candidates whose experience, education, availability and location match our current needs. Thank you for your interest and understanding.
WAGE: Wage range is between $15.00 - $22.00 per hour + benefits. Actual wage is based upon level of education and experience.
BENEFITS: Mileages and travel time paid, medical, dental, vision, retirement plan, paid vacation, and holidays.
Send in your resume today! We look forward to you joining our team.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $22.00 /hour