Direct Support Professionals
Who We Are:
The Arc Mercer is a leading nonprofit agency serving people with developmental disabilities throughout Mercer County. We provide comprehensive community-based services that help people with special needs thrive while realizing and choosing their goals. Through education and advocacy, we provide opportunities, support and integration within our community. Among the programs and services we provide, we are the only agency to offer premier transportation and health care services in Mercer County.
Who We Need:
We are currently looking for Part Time Behavioral Direct Support Professionals to join our Residential Team in Mercer County.
What We Need:
• Someone with a passion for working with individuals with developmental disabilities
• Previous experience working with behavioral clients and to participate in the agency’s ongoing Applied Behavioral Training Program
• To assist with daily living; cooking, cleaning, activities and community involvement, as well as personal hygiene
• Administer medications and complete appropriate documentation
• Accompany individuals to and from appointments
• High School Diploma/GED required
• Valid driver’s license (less than 3 suspensions and/or points in the past 3 years)
What We Offer:
• Competitive Salary with the option of Planned Overtime
• Flexible Schedule
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Training
• Referral Bonus
• Employer Paid Pension Plan
Please visit our website to complete an online application: ------------
Questions? Email us @ ------------ or call------------
All offers are contingent on successful background check.
The Arc Mercer is an equal opportunity employer