Digital Marketing Specialist
Digital Marketing Specialist
The Digital Marketing Specialist will work closely with the Digital Marketing Strategists and Coordinators in all facets of digital marketing production and program maintenance for MadAveGroup’s diverse portfolio of B2B and B2C clients.
Primary Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Proofing and editing emails
• Developing and executing email and social media campaigns
• Creating the initial set-up with the email service provider
• Executing email and social media strategies for clients
• Writing content when necessary
• Implementing search engine optimization strategies
• Generating email/social media schedules
• Seeking approval of emails and content before sending
• Serving as a cooperative member of website marketing team(s)
• Demonstrating a deep understanding of the client’s business, industry and goals
• Meeting or exceeding operational benchmarks
• Working closely with Digital Strategist and reporting to Director
• Pursuing ongoing education in technology and digital marketing strategies
Needed Experience and Skillsets:
The ideal candidate should be a self-starter with a willingness to learn and grow as a marketing professional. You should have strong communication, organizational and writing skills, and be knowledgeable about current digital marketing best practices. You’ll also need...
• A passion for digital marketing
• To be comfortable in a fast-paced environment
• To be able to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
• Experience in the following:
• Management of professional or organizational social media accounts
• Website maintenance using CMS systems (WordPress/Joomla experience is a plus)
• Email marketing
Position: Digital Marketing Specialist
Availability: Immediate, Full-Time
Location: Toledo, Ohio
Reports to: Director, TouchStone Digital
Responsibility/Focus: Digital Marketing Program Content Creation, Production and Maintenance
Compensation: Salary, Performance, Fitness and Travel Bonuses
Income Range: $40,000 to $50,000
• Health Insurance
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Professional Development Training Programs
• Fitness Programs
• Director’s Club
• MadAve Social Club Membership
• President’s Club All-Expense Paid Vacations.
MadAveGroup is a progressive, fast-paced, professional (yet politically incorrect) family of marketing agencies. We provide a fun, family-oriented corporate culture that fosters creativity, camaraderie and personal growth. We believe you come first, your family comes second and your work comes third.
You’re given an hour each day to work out in the company gym (with a personal trainer, if you choose). You have the option to participate in Fitness Day, a quarterly event during which your physical performance can earn you additional money.
You’re provided access to the MadAve Social Club, which includes chess and poker tables, shuffleboard, darts, foosball, crokinole, board games, snacks and a fully stocked bar.
You’ll also receive a minimum of four hours of personal development training every month, and are eligible for performance, fitness and fully paid vacation bonuses.
Divisions and agencies of MadAveGroup include:
BusinessVoice - Caller Experience Marketing
design2influence - Branding, Advertising and Design
MadAveCollective - Marketing for Non-Profits
MadAve Marketing Management - Marketing Management Services
MadAve Print and Mail - Printing and Mailing Services
SensoryMax - Multi-Sensory Marketing
TouchStone - Digital Marketing