• Operating, loading/unloading a delivery vehicle to/from delivery site
• Unloading and stocking materials on job sites as directed
• Physically handle material, routinely bend, climb, lift, kneel, pull, reach, stand and walk
• Overseeing the safe loading of their delivery vehicle to ensure the order is accurate and the products are in the highest quality possible.
• Accurately distribute and place all specified materials as indicated on the order ticket.
• Strong physical ability to routinely lift/load heavy materials
• Excellent customer service, verbal, and written communication skills as required
• Lifting approx. 50 - 150 lbs.
• Consistent means of transpiration to and from work
• Delivery/commercial driver, 1 year (Preferred)
• Health Insurance
• 401K Match
• Forklift license and experience (Required)
• Driver's license (Required)
• Class B driver’s license (Preferred)
• Monday – Friday (Full-time)
• High school or equivalent (Preferred)
This Job Is:
• A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
• Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
• Benefits available after 60 days.
• Drug Free Workplace.