CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST
Bidhaus is a niche online auction house primarily focused on pre-owned, vintage, and collectible luxury goods. Our mission is to provide sustainable, authentic, and vetted products to our global customer base. By allowing our customers to set their own pricing, Bidhaus has quickly become the go-to source for resellers, collectors, and individual consumers alike.
Logistics Associate Job Description:
We are looking for a jack-of-all trades to assist with the management of shipping activities and customer support. You will support the Logistics Manager in coordinating the transport and storage of products. Your duties will include receiving deliveries, preparing shipments, communicating with clients and carriers, tracking shipments, and managing inventory.
To be successful as a Logistics/Customer Service Associate, you should be able to maintain shipment records in digital/administrative databases and ensure that shipments are delivered according to schedule. Ultimately, a top-notch Logistics Associate should be highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to manage the flow of incoming and outgoing goods with minimal supervision.
Logistics Associate Responsibilities:
• Inspecting incoming and outgoing shipments and verifying rates.
• Receiving incoming shipments and preparing outgoing shipments.
• Monitoring and managing inventory levels.
• Developing and communicating shipment schedules.
• Liaising with vendors and carrier services to coordinate logistics and timelines.
• Assisting customers and resolving shipment issues and complaints.
• Preparing and maintaining shipment paperwork, records, and digital databases.
• Performing additional duties as needed.
Logistics Associate Requirements:
• Proficiency in MS Office and database management.
• Knowledge of inventory management and logistics elements.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
• Customer service skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to sit, climb, and crouch, as well as lift and move products and materials.
Please submit both a cover letter and your resume for consideration to ------------. This is a full-time salaried position with health insurance, paid vacation, sick leave and holidays after three-month probation.