A-1 Glass, LLC is the Central Coast's industry leader in residential and commercial window and door installations, and is looking for an awesome candidate to join our Project Management and admin office team! We are family owned and operated and have a great team of employees that we consider part of our family.
The ideal candidate for this role is someone who loves to multi-task and be a super star for the public including working with customers over the phone and in person at the front desk throughout the day. Candidate must have a reliable means of transportation to work, be professional, extremely organized, love to multi-task, eager to learn, and enjoy working in a friendly and fast paced environment where every day is different. We want to invest in a team player who wants to grow with us, this is not a temporary or short-term position. This position as the potential to grow into a Project Management role with higher pay and benefits.
The role of the Customer Service Representative is to support the Residential Project Managers and assist with estimating, service, scheduling, payment processing, ordering, invoicing and act as a resource and support person for our installation team. This position is considered a sales and administrative position, and is primarily responsible for answering a very busy phone line, providing quotes and estimates over the phone and via email, selling the customer on the job and accepting deposit payments once the job is scheduled.
Being a team player with excellent multi-abilities, communication and customer service are essential attributes for this position. This is a fun role where every day is different and exciting with new challenges!
Duties and Responsibilities
• Use comprehensive knowledge of companies' products and services to be able to do sales, give estimates, schedule appointments, and manage jobs.
• Learn company procedures and policies and be able to implement them in day-to-day operations.
• Greet customers in a timely, professional and engaging manner -- leaving a lasting positive impression
• Be willing and able to run errands for the company when/if needed (with mileage/fuel reimbursement)
• Wear a smile and bring a positive attitude to work every day!
• Most importantly, have fun!
• High School Diploma - additional higher education is a plus
• Valid drivers license
• Experience with Microsoft Office Programs including Outlook, Word & Excel
• Ability to positively and proactively handle customer concerns and multi-task
• Ability to quickly learn new procedures and processes
• Ability to work independently and as a team member
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• High level of reliability, accountability and initiative
Position will be 40 hours per week Monday - Friday from 7:30am - 4:30pm at our Residential Department/Showroom.
We offer health benefits, paid holidays and paid vacation after completion of a probation period.
If interested in this position, please visit Sophia or Marygrace at our showroom at 705 Paso Robles Street in Paso Robles from 7am - 4pm to introduce yourself, drop off your resume and obtain an application. We look forward to hearing from you!
To keep our staff safe, we've installed sneeze guards at each desk space and make hand sanitizer available. We do ask that staff wear masks when customers are in the showroom and/or when less than a safe 6' distance can not be obtained.
customer service, sales, glass, construction, estimating, math