Customer Service Representative
Nomad Temporary Housing, a Global Corporate Relocation Company, Headquartered in San Diego with offices in Hong Kong, London and Canada, is looking for customer service professionals to join our growing organization.
This position is Full Time in a customer service support role, with hours 9am - 6pm and workdays of Thursday through Monday. Weekends are a MUST. If you have the following skill sets please think about joining our team.
1. College Degree - 4 year college degree required
2. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
3. Must be well versed in Outlook and Microsoft Word
4. 1-3 years sales and/or customer service experience
5. Must have great attention to detail. If you have this, put 'have' in the subject line when replying.
6. Strong organizational skills required
7. Ability to work autonomously and take 'ownership' of situations
8. Positive 'go-getter' attitude & Sense of Urgency a must
What's in it for you?
- $17 - 19/hour base plus bonus
- Internal Growth Opportunities
- Consistent Schedule
* Paid holidays + 11 PTO days per year
* Medical and Dental benefits
* Next door to Express Transit Bus station
* Free Fitness Center access on site
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage and maintain executives travel arrangements
- Act as liaison between executives and property staff.
- Prepare and manage duties using spreadsheets and other documents as needed.
- Work closely with Sales Coordinators and Guest Services Manager
- Heavy data entry & phone use
- Must be able to manage 8-10 client files per day
- Answer incoming calls
- Provide support to management team
- Other responsibilities, as assigned.
Do not reply to this ad unless you meet all of the above requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 to $19.00 /hour