Cook I/Garde Manger: You will use previous knowledge acquired in the culinary arts toward improving kitchen skills including knife and prep skills and how to follow safety procedures. You will come to understand the ins and outs of the resort and learn the functions of a new kitchen, restaurant, and its system.
Cook I Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Clean and prepare food items for service.
• Cover, label and date food items for storage.
• Maintain a constantly safe, clean and sanitary work environment.
• Prepare foods according to recipes and/or house standards.
• Prepare line items in a timely manner.
• Leave workstation surgically clean at the end of shift.
• Commitment to honesty, integrity, safety, professionalism, pride, teamwork and fun.
Cook I Qualifications:
• Understand and carry out detailed written or verbal instructions.
• Ability to learn and handle kitchen cutlery efficiently and safely.
• Ability to identify and safely use kitchen equipment and utensils.
• Ability to identify various fruit, vegetables and herbs.
• Ability to retain information as relayed by Supervisor.
• Ability to work without distraction.
• Follow kitchen grooming standards to the letter.
• While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required walk, use hands, feel, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, talk, and hear.
• Must be able to move objects up to approximately 40 pounds about the workplace safely.
Seasonal Benefits: Seasonal benefits change with each season. please see HR for list of the most up to date benefits
***Complimentary Lift Pass***
• Mountain Biking
• Swimming Pool
• Ice Rinks
• Bowling Alley
• Driving Range
• Putting Green
• Retail Shops
• Rental Equipment
• Trail Rides
• Gun Club
For a full list of openings please visit: