Lakeside Commercial Builders offers a full line of construction services. For over 30 years we have been building and renovating commercial, retail, grocery, and foodservice facilities throughout the Southwest. Our years of experience allows us to help owners in the pre-construction phase to minimize cost and provide feasibility and scheduling information. We also offer a responsive service department to help with your maintenance needs throughout the DFW Metroplex. Our "can do" attitude and responsive customer service has allowed us to help our customers complete building projects on time and within budget, while maintaining the highest standards of quality.
Lakeside Commercial Builders is looking for a laborer to assist our crew at our job sites.
Requirements: Work as a part of a crew. Assist in all manual labor aspects of the project as directed by the field supervisor.
• Must be on time and dependable.
• Must have valid driver’s license.
• Must be able to lift heavy objects and handle physically demanding tasks.
• Have knowledge of basic or specialized tools and equipment.
• Communicate on a regular and continuous basis with the field supervisor regarding assigned work to accomplish and specific instructions.
• Must be able to work in all weather conditions (heat and cold) day and night.
• Travel to various job sites to complete the task.
• Be a great communicator and work well in a team environment.
• Assisting with general construction labor as required.
• Material handling.
• Receiving, stocking, and maintaining an accurate inventory of all materials.
• Quality control for the scope of work.
• General cleanup of materials and debris.
• Maintain tools used for installation in proper working condition.
• Ability to follow safety policies and procedures.
Please submit resume to ------------
Already a member? Sign in.
You must confirm your email address before you may sign in. Please check your inbox or your spam folder for the account verification email, or click here to resend.';