Amazing Athletes South Bay is hiring self-motivated individuals who love to work with Elementary Kids and be active!
We are a fast paced, high-energy, developmental program that introduces children, aged 6 to 10 years, to the basic mechanics of sports and fitness along with promoting a healthy and fit lifestyle.
With flexible scheduling and part-time hours, classes are generally scheduled in 35 - 45 minute time slots starting from 11:00AM-1:00PM and again from 3:00PM-5:30PM, M-F.
Looking for a long term, part time coach.
Please do not apply if you are looking for a short-term position
Must have valid driver’s license, Willing to work at San Jose
Passion for working with young children (patience and energetic with young children)
Confident teaching in front of a group
Must pass background check
Should be good at multi-PE activities and teach Basketball, Soccer, T-ball, Softball & other sports
Must be at least 18 yrs old
Amazing Athletes Coaching Duties:
Energetic and outgoing!
Interacting positively and building rapport with parents, directors, teachers and children on a daily basis
Teaching and conducting classes in an organized, structured, and fun manner
Understanding responsibilities while the children are under your supervision and maintaining control of the class
Maintaining up to date class rosters and staying organized
Work with Directors to plan the classes
Characteristics of a great coach:
- A professional who knows how to work hand in hand with others
- A fun outgoing personality who can be goofy and fun in front of the students
- A great communicator who is reliable, responsive and punctual
- Detailed oriented person who knows how to use Google Sheets and online calendars
- Ability to efficiently and professionally describe our program to potential parents, teachers, or others
Job Type: Full-Time / Part-time
Pay: $20.00 - $24.00 per hour
Monday to Friday