Job Title: Campus Events Strategist
Do you love fashion? Do you want to work in tech? Come join our young, creative start-up team!
FMMG prides itself on offering on-trend styles catering to both young women and teens, that won't break the bank. FMMG adheres to the concept that "everyone can enjoy the beauty of fashion." FMMG is able to stay on top of the latest fashion trends from around the globe while rapidly bringing these styles to market. So, whether you are searching for boho dresses and graphic tees or patterned blouses and chic swimwear, FMMG is the ultimate one-stop-shop for the modern yet economical fashionista. It aims to promptly offer stylish quality products at appealing prices to every user in the world.
** We Offer Competitive Salary**
We are looking for a Campus Events Strategist to join our fast-growing team! The Campus Events Strategist will help plan and execute promotional events and activations that drive brand awareness and deliver measurable results. This position reports to the Campus Events Manager and works collaboratively with individuals throughout the company.
- Develop and execute various programs to increase campus ambassadors and their engagement with the program for both SHEIN and ROMWE
- Build, grow and manage ambassador communities through social media groups, and other offline and online channels.
- Increase revenue generated through our Campus Ambassador Affiliate program
- Plan, coordinate, and executed both online and offline events aimed to drive brand awareness and measurable results
- Track event performance and create detailed and accurate reports
- Manage the Event Team’s event calendar
- Assist with social media management, including posts scheduling, content creation, and community management
- Lead strategy and plans for campaign launches and strategic initiatives
- Develop KPIs and metrics and work with data team to pull and analyze key data
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field preferred
- 5+ years of experience working with brands with successful campus ambassador programs, such as Victoria Secret, Sephora and Gap
- Successful track record of developing and growing brand ambassador programs via online and offline channels
- Experience with developing and growing commission-based affiliate programs
- Creative marketing and branding experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Proactive and responsive when handling tasks and projects
- A team player with a can-do and positive attitude
- Proficient with Google Suite and Microsoft Office
- Experience in graphic design is a plus
- Experience with brand target promotion in the college
BENEFITS and PERKS:
- Full health, vision, and dental coverage for qualified employees
- Paid vacation, sick & holidays for qualified employees
- 401K retirement plan
- Enjoy our dog-friendly office, company events and much more!
**If you are interested in this awesome opportunity, please reply to this job posting with a COVER LETTER, RESUME, SALARY EXPECTATIONS, and REFERENCES. Those who do not submit all 4 items will not be considered. Please be as descriptive and provide as much information as possible about your qualifications and previous experiences which will help you excel in this position.
We thank you for taking the time to check out our job posting and look forward to hearing from you soon!
Already a member? Sign in.
You must confirm your email address before you may sign in. Please check your inbox or your spam folder for the account verification email, or click here to resend.';