Bilingual Leasing Consultant
IMT Residential is hiring a Leasing Consultant for 5401 Chimney Rock, 970-unit community in Houston. This is a full-time position inclusive of some Saturdays and Sundays.
IMT Residential is a nationwide, multi-family residential investment and property management firm. Founded in 1992 in Sherman Oaks, California, IMT now owns and manages over 17,000 units in eight states.
IMTeam: Integrity. Motivation. Teamwork. Excellence. Accountable. Memorable. That describes who we are.
The team-oriented collaborative environment is one where you are given the support and resources to use your skills to the fullest and thrive in your career. Your contributions are valued and recognized through a generous benefits package.
• Health - Medical, dental, vision, wellbeing program, gym membership contributions
• Financial - 401(k) with company match, medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts, life insurance, 20% housing discount
• Career - Comprehensive training programs, mentorships
• Time off - PTO, vacation, holidays
• Perks - Office, region and nationwide events including team lunches, community service opportunities, apartment industry events, contests, trivia tournaments, end of the year celebrations, and more!
IMT is always looking to match great talent with our varied career opportunities. Apply today to experience the IMTeam difference!
As a Leasing Consultant, you will guide people through the process of becoming a resident from the time they inquire about living with us to the time they move in. You will continue the relationship by taking care of their needs to ensure a high quality of community living and feeling of home.
• Lease available apartments
• Assist residents and provide outstanding customer service
• Build lasting relationships with residents
• Renew existing leases
• Stay abreast of Fair Housing laws and regulations
• Ensure property site conditions are impeccable
• Conduct market research and assist with business outreach marketing, resident functions, and other promotional programs
• Use MRI software to enter information and pull various reports
• Additional projects and/or duties as assigned by the Community Manager
Please apply if you have:
• Sales and customer service experience; apartment leasing experience is a plus
• The ability to connect with a variety of people
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Motivation to succeed driven by your desire to meet or exceed goals and earn commissions based on your performance
• The ability to work well in a high volume and sometimes stressful environment
• The ability to work well independently as well as within a team setting
• A positive attitude, and the desire to learn and develop your skills
• College education helpful
• Availability to work weekends because that is when many customers need you
Leasing, Consultant, Sales, Customer, Customer Service, Administrative, Entry- Level